Monday, June 1, 2009

Excuses Excuses...

Sorry for the lapse in updates, but it turns out the munchkin has a full blown g tube infection. Fever, bloody pus, the works.
The last few days have been a real joyride. If you like bloody pus, that is. Personally... not so much. Especially when it's oozing out of one of my kids.
Tomorrow the emergency room beckons I'm afraid. My valiant efforts to vanquish the nastiness on my own has failed miserably. There's only so much ooze I can allow my baby to suffer without professional intervention.
Sooo.. first thing in the a.m. we'll be off. Keep you posted.
Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Oh...oh...oh....ouch and gag. Gag and OUCH.

    We'll be thinking of you and hoping they have something miraculous to zap the gunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez. Its always something, isn't it? My surgeon said its really rare to get a g-tube infection because its unsterile anyway. So your one of the lucky few, do you feel lucky? LOL. Let us know what happens.

    ReplyDelete