Sunday, September 20, 2009

Finally.. some pictures

After my last post I did try to get some pictures of the birthday boy, really I did.

I managed to at least get some pics WITHOUT any friendly hand gestures..

It was the best I could do. He's crafty with that magazine.







And as an added bonus, some pictures of lil man's newest tummy hardware. They aren't great because I can't turn off the flash on my camera, but here it is. The old site is just above the gauze. You can't see it from this angle, but it looks awesome.


The old tube, the one that was, um, prematurely dislodged.. was nearly the same. It was yellow with no little silicone disk because it was sutured in. Oh well.

I don't even want to imagine the fun conversation i'm going to have with his surgeon tomorrow.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. I love those pics. He's like that one guy that you never see his face. That guy from the sitcom, ugh, I can't think of his name.
    Good luck with the surgeon today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I am new to your blog. I'm looking for more heart Mommies. My prayers are with you and your family, and especially little Vincentio. We both have a little "V"! :) By the way, I love doing blog headers, if you ever want a little spruce up, hit me up! :) So glad to meet another heart Mommy. Praying for all of you.

    xoxo
    ani

    ReplyDelete