Saturday, May 23, 2009

Ok folks, this is it...

Well, this is my first official blog post. Apparently I'm not as computer illiterate as I thought. Who knew?
So I'm 37..
I have four son's and two stepdaughters..
My youngest son is three and has Down's Syndrome, he's been through heart failure, open heart surgery, lung disease, a diphragmatic hernia, severe reflux, RSV, G tube placement and fundo, bone marrow aspiration, and countless other procedures...
And so far I'm still teetering on the brink of sanity :)

So what is my mission you ask? Good question.

I'd like to write about something deep and meaningful, and at some point I will. However, today my mission is to simply enjoy the day.. and at some point have a good laugh.
Right now I'm laughing at my inability to figure out how to post this.. oh wait, there's a PUBLISH POST button below this.
Ok, I'm good.. until next time.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to enjoy reading as you fulfill your mission!

    ReplyDelete