Saturday, January 2, 2010

Succumbing to the crud...

Still here... still very much sick...

I'm not exactly sure what I'm fighting off, but a lack of medical insurance isn't helping the process any. So for now I'm continuing my vigil of vicks vapo rub and robitussin. The biggest battle of the moment is to keep this nastiness from spreading to anyone else. So far I'm winning that one, thank goodness. Whatever this is.. it's NOT pleasant. Hense the lack of photographic proof of life.

Hopefully soon I'll be back to myself and I can finally share our Christmas, and now New Years with you all.

Thanks for hanging in there and for all the well wishes!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, I'm so sorry your still sick. Only once have I been so sick that I actually went to the doctor. I honestly couldn't breath. Continuing the good vibes that the sickies go away soon!

    ReplyDelete