Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Storming the Gates...

This is a bit of a sidetrack to my current "life story" expose of late, but it's a very important one. Those of you who have read my older posts know how I feel about childhood cancer.

(insert expletive)

One of our new friends is in need of some serious, hard core prayers today. Zoey Grace Needham is a super sweet little bucket of love I've had the priveledge to follow recently. She's a fellow Ds darling who also happens to have battled AML leukemia. She recently completed 6 grueling months of chemotherapy in her trademark style. Now after just barely being able to return to a happy, cancer free life she is once again undergoing a bone marrow biopsy today (WEDNESDAY) to see if her cancer has relapsed.

How I hate the "R" word.. in all it's forms.

Please stop by her blog "Little Wonders-Heather.blogspot.com" and experience the wonder for yourself. Leave Zoey and her family some words of encouragement and please, please pray that Miss Zoey is still cancer free!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my little Zoey, I'm waiting on pins and needles either for a phone call or an email about the events of today. Its making me crazy.

    ReplyDelete