Tuesday, February 16, 2010

We'll be back...


I wanted to write a post just to let everyone who has been following that we are still here. Lately, I guess I just haven't had the inspiration to blog. I have been on Facebook quite a bit, and I have been keeping up with all the kiddo's we love.


V is still doing well. There has just been so much happening with the family and I've honestly been exhausted.

I don't get much relief from posting about family stuff. Anyone who know the family we live near would understand. They are about as dysfunctional as it gets, and I have enough trouble dealing with it once let alone reliving it in writing.

I have appreciated all the support that everyone has offered through your wonderful words of encouragement.


Don't misunderstand, I have every intention of returning to the blog. I am simply in need of a break. I'll keep following, and I hope that when the time comes you will all come back to us. Hopefully that will be soon. I do miss the awesome friends I have made through this experience. That is why I still keep tabs on you all, you mean so much.


Until then...

13 comments:

  1. i just caught up on your posts. I'm so sorry ! What you've been dealing with is enormous!

    Praying everything straightens out for you and your family, especially the children.

    We will wait for your return...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you terribly! I hope your getting everything worked out. We'll talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes as you take some much needed time off. Prayers are with you that all works out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for your love! We will be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll wait....and pray while we are waiting and I'll keep updated when I am on facebook.Till then,strength and grace through these troubling times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're on hiatus from Facebook, so missing the updates...hope all is well. We're still thinking of you and sending V virtual smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all is well and that you are doing okay. I totally understand the break thing. Do what you have to do!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. came to your blog via another...hope all is better and maybe you'll start writing again..
    come and visit my blog if you'd like one day

    ReplyDelete

  9. Agen Judi QQ Online

    nice artikle, untuk anda yang inggin mendapatkan informasi tentang judi qq online silahkan kunjungi link web join303 di atas.

    ReplyDelete